Canon scoops five TIPA awards for the second year running
Canon has won five awards from the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) – Europe’s leading photo and imaging press association, for the second year in a row. The awards acknowledge the market-leading quality of Canon’s photo and printing products.
The TIPA panel, which meets annually to select the best photo and imaging products of the year, awarded accolades for the following Canon products:
· Best DSLR Advanced: Canon EOS 550D
· Best DSLR Expert: Canon EOS 7D
· Best Expert Compact Camera: Canon PowerShot G11
· Best Multifunction Photo Printer: Canon PIXMA MP990
· Best Large Format Printer: Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350
“The TIPA Awards independently honour the most innovative products on the market – those offering the latest technologies, high quality design and true ease-of-use. Receiving awards for both photo and printing products clearly demonstrates the quality that runs through our range and reflects Canon’s commitment to imaging excellence” commented Hendrik Verbrugghe, B2C Marketing Manager, Canon Middle East.
Nicholas van Santen, B2B Marketing Manager, Canon Middle East said, “Over the last five years Canon has made significant inroads into the large format printer market, against some of the longer established players. The TIPA award for Canon’s flagship imagePROGRAF iPF6350 is a fantastic testament to Canon’s leading technology and strength in the market. Canon is committed to expanding its portfolio of large format printers and grow its market share over the next year and this award from TIPA shows that we are steadily moving it that direction.”
- Canon hits new heights with 5 top TIPA awards
- Canon Middle East empowers regional photography enthusiasts at Gulf Photo Plus 2010
- Canon Middle East Honours Retailer Partners in Kuwait
- Canon Middle East announces Jordan's winner of 'Celebrating My City' photo competition
- Canon Middle East hosts regional Channel Partners’ seminar in Dubai