Capital Club Members Cook Up A Storm Of Chocolate In The Kitchen
Under the watchful eyes of Chef Ibrahimi and Pastry Chef Jayshankar, chocolate lovers learned from the masters the fine art of ingredient selection and preparation as well as techniques to achieve the smoothest, creamiest chocolate of their dreams.
The decadent cooking class was the first event in a fresh and vibrant calendar of fun activities at the club aimed at supplementing the educational and business forums for which it is renowned.
As Bahrain’s premier private business club, the Capital Club offers a place to relax, celebrate or network in exclusive surroundings, on the uppermost floors of the iconic Bahrain Financial Harbour. It regularly hosts social and business gatherings to facilitate networking among Members and to foster an environment of learning from some of the world’s most respected leaders.
The Club offers an array of benefits to its Members including bespoke dining options, world class gourmet cuisine, library, and meeting rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual facilities. It provides a luxurious and chic atmosphere unrivalled in the Kingdom.
Membership is by invitation only with various packages for Bahrainis and expatriates. It offers international privileges through affiliation with more than 250 clubs worldwide.
- Consultant Guides Capital Club Members In Thinking About Customers Seminar
- Members At Capital Club Benefit From Art Lecture
- Kingdom’s leading executive Khalid R Al Zayani shares his success strategies with Capital Club members
- Tom Flatau Tells Members What Every Leader Should Know
- Kingdom’s premier business club hosts well known toastmaster Khalid Al Qoud