Car explodes in Riyadh, No casualties reported
A car exploded in the Saudi capital of Riyadh on Monday night, but there was no report of casualties, witnesses said.
Witnesses said they saw the car exploding in a street in the el-Salaam district on the eastern side of the capital. Security officials said the the blast was small.
The Dubai-based Al-Arabiya satellite channel said the explosion took place under a car owned by a police officer who had parked outside a mosque. (Albawaba.com)
- Blast near Baghdad mosque kills at least four; Witnesses: Several casualties in attack against US convoy
- Mosul car bomb explosion kills at least nine as three US soldiers killed in roadside blast near Kirkuk
- Car Bomb Targets Jordanian Anti-Terror Unit Head
- Accidental grenade blast kills two in Yemen
- At least 22 dead in Riyadh blast