Car oil change at ENOC wins three-year-old a brand new car
Three-and-a-half-year-old UAE national Saeed Adel Mohammed won himself a Nissan Altima in the weekly draw of the Nissan Grand Raffle last weekend. The family that had gone for a car oil change to an ENOC station put the little toddler’s name on the coupon.
“We shop almost every day during DSF and this ensures that we fill in a huge number of coupons daily for the draw. This is the first time we’ve ever won in any draw and it feels really good. We are very excited and we are surely going to keep the car,” said an excited family member.
A purchase based draw, the Nissan Grand Raffle gives shoppers the chance to take home a brand new Nissan every day. To celebrate the landmark 15th edition of DSF, the raffle is giving a Nissan SUV daily in addition to 3 Nissan models over the weekend on purchase of products as less as AED 20. With 43 Nissan cars to be won, the Nissan SUVs include the Patrol, Armada, Murano, Pathfinder, X-terra, X-trail, and Qashqai.
- Limited-Production Nissan X-Trail Columbia Edition offered in Europe
- ENOC offers shoppers a chance to win 42 cars and AED 320,000
- Lucky winners of ENOC’s ‘Stop, Shop & Zoom’ promotion during DSS receive Hyundai Veloster car
- ENOC offers customers chance to win 99 cars and AED 5.2 million in total prizes this DSF
- ENOC presents Hyundai Veloster car to weekly lucky winner of DSS ‘Stop, Shop & Zoom’ promotion