Cards Middle East
PRESS RELEASE ISSUED BY CARDS MIDDLE EAST
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 18th 2010 (ME NewsWire):
The 11th annual Cards Middle East exhibition and conference has been hailed as one of the most successful smart card and payments events by industry leaders.
An overwhelming number of visitors attended this year’s show, the highest number of visitors to the show ever, confirming Cards Middle East as the indisputable smart cards and payments in the region.
Visitors had the opportunity to expand their knowledge on the latest innovations and trends in cards through attending over 30 free seminars during the show, plus the opportunity to meet and network with over 70 international and regional exhibitors showcasing the very latest in smart card, ID, payment and contactless card solutions.
Exhibitors commented that the show delivered various unique opportunities to form long-term and valuable partnerships.
“As the global leader in turnkey smart card solutions, it was a pleasure to be the events platinum sponsor at Cards Middle East this week; we’ve had back to back meetings throughout the event. This show provides the perfect venue to showcase and personally meet the region’s retail banks; governments and corporates”, said Erik Wellen, General Manager Middle East for Bell ID.
“Nothing can ever replace face-to-face communication”, said Matthew Williams, Managing Director, Terrapinn Middle East. “It is still the number one way to network and learn and to uncover those nuggets of information that can be invaluable to your business. I really believe live events are crucial, especially in today’s economy and a truly unique way to find out ideas to help you and your business grow.
“We are really looking forward to our 12th anniversary next year, when we take the show to Abu Dhabi and expand it to include four more shows; Digital ID World, Prepaid Cards, Mobile Money and Kiosk Self Service” concluded Matthew Wallhead, General Manager, Terrapinn Middle East.
Cards Middle East will return from 17-18 May 2011, Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre. For more information please visit www.terrapinn.com/2011/cme.
For information about the Opening address given by Dr. Ali Mohammed Al Khori, General Director of the Emirates Identity Authority please contact Taha Darwish at email@example.com.
- Cards Middle East 2006 kicks off in Dubai - Booming cards industry gathers at the Cards Middle East 2006 conference
- The 11th annual and largest cards and payments exhibition and conference in the Middle East opens in Dubai from 17-18 May 2010
- MasterCard President of South Asia, Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) Outlines Global Payment Trends and Their Impact on the Region at Cards Middle East
- Standard Chartered’s Titanium MasterCard Credit Card wins ‘Best New Credit Card in the Middle East’ award
- American Express ME named Middle East’s Best Corporate Card at Smart Card Awards