Centrepoint Creates Exclusive Cirque Du Soleil Offer For 200,000+ Loyalty Programme Members
Centrepoint a part of the Dubai based Landmark Retail Ltd - has tied up with multicultural entertainment phenomenon Cirque Du Soleil® to give its 200,000 Centrepoint loyalty program members a fantastic opportunity to view the Middle East debut of QuidamTM. The first-ever Cirque Du Soleil season opens in Dubai on January 4, 2007.
As part of the scheme, Centrepoint loyalty card holders will receive an exclusive rebate on the cost of Quidam tickets when purchased from the Centrepoint Outlet in the Mall Of Emirates. Members are also eligible to win a pair of Quidam tickets when they spend more than AED 150 at the retail outlet, which includes ShoeMart, Splash, Baby Shop, and Lifestyle. Centrepoint customers may also purchase guaranteed seats for Quidam through the Centrepoint call center.
“Our partnership with Cirque du Soleil is a natural platform for Centrepoint as we are a shopping destination that offers a unified retail format for families in the same way that Quidam will attract spectators of all ages and nationalities,” said Raju Nair, Marketing Manager, Centrepoint
“As Centrepoint has become a retail hub for nationals, residents and tourists, we want to reward our most loyal customers by welcoming them into the world of Cirque du Soleil – we see Quidam as by far the most exciting family entertainment planned for the Middle East in 2007,” Nair added.
- bye-bye, dubai: cirque du soleil® must close on sunday february 18
- World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region
- World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region World-Renowned Shows to Be Aired Across the Region
- BMW Group Middle East and AGMC sponsor Cirque Du Soleil®
- Cirque Du Soleil® Congratulates The Uae As Quidam™ Breaks Regional Ticket Sales Record