CFA Institute to Host First Dedicated Investment Conference in the Middle East
In collaboration with CFA Bahrain, CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals, is to host its first investment conference in the Middle East on Tuesday 23 March. It is anticipated that around 200 delegates will attend the 2010 CFA Institute Middle East Investment Conference, taking place in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, including portfolio managers, analysts, chief investment officers, chief executive officers, investment advisers, pension plan investment officers and other senior consultants.
Building on the international reputation of CFA Institute for providing specialist investment conferences and educational programmes, this new conference will attract CFA charterholders and senior investment professionals from across the GCC region, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan, and from as far afield the USA, Europe and Asia. The event has attracted international and national sponsorships from the Central Bank of Bahrain, Thomson Reuters, FactSet, Gulf International Bank, The National Bank of Bahrain, McLean Budden, SICO Investment Bank and Morgan International.
Please find attached the picture of Mr. Nitin Mehta, Managing Director, CFA Institute Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- CFA Institute concludes 2010 Middle East Investment Conference
- CFA Institute Announces Winners of First Middle East Financial Journalism Awards
- CFA Institute continues to drive international financial standards across the Middle East
- Euromoney hosts its first conference in Jordan
- First Gulf Bank hosts First Wealth Investment Conference 2013