Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Ambassador of the Republic of Gambia H.E. Ansumana Jummeh
Mr. Ahmed Al Nuaimi, Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority, met with Ambassador of the Republic of Gambia H.E. Ansumana Jummeh, on Tuesday. Also present at the meeting was Mr. Jabor Al-Mohannadi; Head of International Relations in QTA.
The two sides discussed ways to boost engagement in activities between the two countries, as well as the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding for the need of mutual collaboration between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Gambia on tourism matters.
H.E. Ansumana Jummeh expressed his sincere interest in further cooperation between Gambia and Qatar to help boost tourism markets in both countries and cater to tourists in from both nations. H.E. Also discussed with Mr. Al Nuaimi potential means of promoting tourism in both countries and regions, GCC and Africa, to both eastern and western markets.
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Moroccan Minister of Tourism
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Turkish Ambassador
- Qatar Tourism and Exhibitions Authority participated in the International Conference on Tourism Statistics in Indonesia
- Qatar to allow 100% foreign investments in tourism-related activities
- Qatar Tourism Authority hosts UNWTO session on tourism marketing planning