Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Moroccan Minister of Tourism
Mr. Ahmed Al Nuaimi, Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority, met with H.E Yassir Zenagui, Morocco’s Minister of Tourism, on Monday. Also present at the meeting was Mr. Abdel-Azim Galleries, Ambassador of the Republic of Morocco. The two sides discussed ways to boost engagement in activities according to a memorandum of understanding between the two countries, as well emphasize the need for mutual collaboration between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Morocco on tourism matters. During the meeting, H.E. Yassir Zenagui suggested organizing a Moroccan exhibition in Qatar – the first of its kind - at the Doha Exhibitions Center during the upcoming period. The main goal of the exhibition is to introduce the Moroccan traditions, customs and crafts to the Qatari community. Mr. Al Nuaimi was positive about such an event, and assured his support of the exhibition.
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Ambassador of the Republic of Gambia H.E. Ansumana Jummeh
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Turkish Ambassador
- Doha Summer Fun City will provide family-friendly activities from July 20 to September 14
- Qatar Tourism Authority partners with Aspire4Sport
- QTA organizes summer activities