Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Turkish Ambassador
Mr. Ahmed Al Nuaimi, Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority, met with Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey Hakki Emre Yunt , on Monday. Also present at the meeting was Mr. Jabor Al-Mohannadi; Head of International Relations in QTA.
The two sides discussed ways to boost engagement in activities between the two countries, as well as the opportunities of mutual collaboration between the State of Qatar and the Republic of Turkey on tourism matters.
Hakki Emre Yunt expressed his sincere interest in further cooperation between Turkey and Qatar to help boost tourism markets in both countries and cater to tourists in from both nations. Also discussed with Mr. Al Nuaimi potential means of promoting tourism in both countries, to both eastern and western markets.
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Ambassador of the Republic of Gambia H.E. Ansumana Jummeh
- Chairman of Qatar Tourism Authority meets with Moroccan Minister of Tourism
- Qatar Tourism Authority hosts UNWTO session on tourism marketing planning
- Qatar Tourism Authority partners with Aspire4Sport
- Qatar to allow 100% foreign investments in tourism-related activities