Child Shaped Like Fish Born in Iran
A deformed child was born in Iran on Sunday, the Tehran Times reported, quoting the director of Bent-ol-Hoda Hospital as saying the child had a normal head but a torso like a fish.
She added that the hands of the child were like the fins of a fish and had no elbows.
Salmanian said that the child weighed 1.95 kilograms.
The child was born after only 33 weeks of pregnancy and was the first child of a 22-year-old woman. The sex of the child was unclear, because the baby was born with no genital organs, she added – Albawaba.com
- Egyptian Surgeon Remove a Formed Jaw from Child’s Chest
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Hits don’t lie! 'Kurdish Shakira’ blasts Daesh in new video from the frontline
- Child Helpline International Holds Fourth International Consultation Conference
- Migrated Arab Money: Richest Arabs Abroad