Children's Fashion Designers Show in Algeria
On March 1, Algiers will host an Algerian children's fashion show.
This event, initiated by a local company as well as UNICEF and UNESCO, is part of the World Child Day celebrations, the Algerian Press Agency reports. A special committee of Algerians will select the best 3 designers. Of those, the best will be selected by a group of international figures from the fashion, cinema and theater industries. The winner will compete in a European contest for young designers. The best designer will also get $20,000. The second-place prize is $10,000 and third, $5,000.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Emarati designers showcase their talent in final day of Kids Fashion Week 2008
- Creations of young Dubai designers to be showcased at Fashion Lounge
- Fashion Show “Caftan 2005” to start in Morocco
- Deadline for entries to Swarovski Young Designer of The Year Award 2006 draws near
- swarovski young designer awards shortlists finalists