China to build bridge in Syria
A Chinese engineer announced on Thursday all studies have accomplished regarding the building of a bridge over the Euphrates River in northeast Syria. He mentioned that the new project would be a gift from China to Syria.
The bridge construction will cost about $ 10 million. It is going to be of 385 meters long.
- L&T lays final segment for Second Vivekananda Bridge over Hoogly
- First Consortium to Build Terrestrial Terabit Cable System to Bridge East and West
- Building bridges across the pond: Syrian students go stateside
- ALDAR Builds Bridges to the Big Apple
- Emirates Building Systems enters into joint venture agreement with China Jingye