China, Egypt to Build Industrial Park
China and Egypt will jointly build a China industrial park in Egypt on June 1, ArabicNews.com reported Saturday.
The project makes an essential part of the Suez Special Economic Zone, a key cooperation program between China and Egypt, which was worked out in April 1999 when Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak visited China.
Chinese Tianjin Tianbao Industrial and Trade Company (Group) and Sinai for Investment and Technological Development Co. will undertake the project, added ArabicNews.com.
The industrial park occupying 1.05 million square meters of land will manufacture products with a unified brand. Its products will be sold in Egypt and other parts of Africa, Middle East and Europe.
ArabicNews.com added the construction of the park is scheduled to be finished and went into trial production in October this year, and the park will go into normal operation by the end of this year - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Egypt-China Annual Trade Hits $100m
- China, Egypt to Construct Joint Industrial Park
- Economic Zones World’s US industrial park project gathers momentum
- China’s Premier Visits Huawei’s Regional Training Center in Egypt
- RAKIA presents Auto Industrial Park to Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts and Accessories Manufacturers in Pakistan