Chinese Woman Has Twins Five Days after Giving Birth to a Baby
A Chinese woman gave birth to a set of twins five days after having a baby girl, a report said Sunday.
The 29-year-old mother gave birth to the first baby, who weighed 1.5 kilograms, on November 9 at her home in Chongqing city, southwestern China, the Beijing Morning Post reported.
She did not realize she was carrying triplets, but felt movement in her stomach and went to hospital for a checkup two days later.
On November 14, she gave birth to the twins, who were born five minutes apart.
It is unusual for one or more babies in triplets to be born so far apart, the report said -- BEIJING (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Yemeni woman gives birth to Siamese twins
- Five is the magic number! Mother gives birth to quintuplets in Lebanon
- Four times the joy! Gaza woman gives birth to quadruplets hours before the Israel-Hamas ceasefire crumbles
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Mummy-of-one Maya Nasri reveals unborn second child needs open heart surgery