Christian Patriarchs of Jerusalem Want Representation in Camp David
The Catholic, Greek Orthodox and Armenian patriarchs of Jerusalem want representatives of their churches to be involved in the Camp David summit, they said in an open letter issued here Wednesday.
They also said that the Christian quarters of Jerusalem's old city should not be separated from each other in any deal reached on the status of the city.
The letter was addressed to US President Bill Clinton, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Palestinian president Yasser Arafat - OCCUPIED JERUSALEM (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Christian Patriarchs to Meet Palestinian Officials to Discuss Summit Talks
- Barak Criticizes Palestinians in Messages to World Leaders
- Israel's Foreign Minister: Situation at Camp David Talks 'Serious'
- Israeli Official: 'Jerusalem was not up for Negotiation at Camp David'
- Israeli Source: If Arafat Ignores Jerusalem Proposal, Summit is Over