Cisco Unveils Sponsor Line-Up at Networkers Bahrain 2010
Cisco today unveiled details about the companies that will be sponsoring Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010. Through sponsorship packages, industry accredited networking forum, offers companies the opportunity to increase brand visibility, generate sales leads meet new partners and showcase their products. Networkers Bahrain 2010 which is making its debut in the Middle East, will take place at the Bahrain International Circuit (BIC), Sakhir, from 28-31 March 2010. It has been described by partners who have participated in other Cisco Networkers events around the globe, as a vital part of their sales and marketing strategy with many returning year after year to take advantage of the recognition, audience and relationship building opportunities on offer.
Highlights / Key Facts:
• Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 offers four levels of sponsorship to suit the different partner needs – Diamond, Platinum, Gold and World Exhibitor. The Saudi based Jeraisy Computer & Communication Services is a Diamond level sponsor. JCCS was established in the early eighties, to address business opportunities within the Telecom and IT market, concentrating primarily on the services related to both sectors. Systems Integration within the high tech and infrastructure services projects were the primary focus of JCCS is still managed by founder and owner, Chairman, Mr. Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Jeraisy.
• Bahrain based telecomunnications company Batelco Group has joined as a Diamond & Telecom Sponsor. Batelco Group, listed on the Bahrain Stock Exchange, is the leading integrated communications’ provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain and a company of reference among the region’s key telecommunications players for innovation and customer experience.
• Platinum sponsors include Qatar based Computer and Office Systems of Mannai Corporation; Baud Telecom Company a leading Saudi telecommunications company, better known as BTC Networks; Gulf Business Machines (GBM) a leading information technology (IT) solutions providers in the Middle east region fulfilling the IT requirements of local, regional and international organisations in the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) together with Saudi Business Machines Ltd (SBM), the General Marketing and Services Representative of IBM World Trade Corporation in Saudi Arabia and Getronics Saudi Arabia Ltd a leading a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions And services.
• Gold level sponsors include APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in critical power and cooling services; BMB one of the most trusted business Information and Communication Technology advisors in the Middle East region; CommScope, Inc, is a world leader in infrastructure solutions for communication networks and is the Official Cable Sponsor for the event; Ebttikar Technology, one of the leading IT Infrastructure solutions providers in Saudi Arabia; Emircom a leading System Integrator in the Middle East specializing in Telecoms, ICT, Hospitality & Real Estate; Panduit a leading developer and provider of leading-edge solutions that help customers optimise the physical infrastructure through simplification, agility and operational efficiency and Wipro Infotech a leading strategic IT partner for companies across India and Middle East - offering integrated IT solutions.
• World Exhibitor level sponsors include Almoayyed Computers; Arc Solutions; CTI Group; Compuware; Fast Lane; GN Netcom – Jabra; IP TRADE; Hilal Computers; Leviton; Naizak Global Engineering Systems; Netformx; Oregon Systems; Packet Design and Sipera Systems.
• Cisco Learning Solution Partner, Global Knowledge is the Official Cisco Career Certification Testing Centre Sponsor for the event.
• Sponsors of all levels will showcase their latest innovative technology offerings in the ‘World of Solutions’ exhibition area featuring Cisco alongside more than 45 other strategic partners. World of Solutions exhibition opens on Monday 29 March 2010 and runs until Wednesday 31 March 2010.
• Developed in collaboration with the government of Bahrain and with the support of Crown Prince His Highness Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa, Cisco Networkers Bahrain represents a key milestone for Cisco in terms of furthering its commitment and ongoing investment in the Middle East.
Wayne Hull, Director and General Manager, Cisco, UAE:
“We are delighted that so many companies have secured sponsorship packages at Networkers Bahrain as it demonstrates just how much they value the importance of the events as unique ICT educational and networking opportunity that can enhance their business growth. Cisco Networkers provides an unparalleled opportunity and ‘one-stop- shop’ for companies to showcase their solutions to over 1000 key business leaders and purchasing decision makers.”
- Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010
- Ten Reasons Why Cisco Networkers Bahrain 2010 is a Not to be Missed Event in the 2010 Events Calendar
- Cisco Networkers Bahrain Goes Live! In 2011
- Cisco Systems speaks to decision makers in Bahrain at Cisco Expo
- Emirates Group Signs the First Multi-Year Network Support and Optimisation Contract with Cisco in the UAE Financed Through Cisco Capital