Cisco's Algiers Office Becomes First Business Premises in Algeria to Use Face-to-Face Cisco Collaboration Solution
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced today that its Algiers office has become the first business premises in Algeria to offer the Cisco TelePresence(tm) solution.
The Cisco TelePresence solution offers a live, face-to-face experience that enables people from different offices and cities around the world to meet virtually using the power of the network. Cisco TelePresence meeting participants can share content, create high-quality video recordings of events, consult with experts, and deliver powerful personalized services, all using the network for an immersive in-person experience.
Setting up a Cisco TelePresence meeting is as simple as making a phone call, and when participants sit down at the conference table in a Cisco TelePresence room, other participants appear to be sitting across the table, in life size, no matter where they are in the world.
- Cisco TelePresence Service Launches in Tunisia
- Cisco TelePresence Service Launches in Morocco
- emirates computers recognized by cisco as a telepresence authorized technology provider
- FASTtelco to Become first to launch a public Cisco TelePresence Room in the Gulf Region
- Pepsico Strengthens Cross-Company Collaboration With Bt And Cisco Telepresence