Clashes in east Jerusalem
Israeli police raided Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Friday after protesters threw stones following the main weekly prayers. According to AFP, police fired tear-gas canisters and stun grenades to disperse the demonstrators.
"Our forces intervened in the compound after stones were thrown at Jewish worshippers at the Wailing Wall" below, Jerusalem police spokesman Shmulik Ben Rubi said. Scores of light injuries were reported by both sides.
- Israeli security forces clash with Palestinians in East Jerusalem
- 30 hurt in new East Jerusalem clashes
- Clashes erupt between Palestinians and Israeli forces in East Jerusalem
- Four Palestinians injured during East Jerusalem clashes
- Palestinians Clash with Israeli Police for Second Day in East Jerusalem