"A Clean Sea for All" in El Kantaoui Port
El Kantaoui Port in Hammam-Sousse was the center of a demonstration titled "A Clean Sea for All", which was organized on August 24 by the Mediterranean Network of Durable Development in conjunction with 10 Tunisian associations. La Presse reports that the objective of the event was to promote the protection of the five beaches in the area. The organizer of the event Mehdi Mlika has said that the media and education institutions have an important role in raising the awareness of the public for the protection of the environment and beaches in the country.
- Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Red Sea Resort guests, staff & divers team up on Beach and Underwater Reef Clean-up Event
- The fisherman's reality in Egypt's Alexandria port
- Cleaning Their Beaches in Tunisia
- Egyptian politics goes pop: El Tanbura back with third folk hit
- Diving Campaign to Protect Abu Dhabi’s Marine Environment Attempts to Break World Record