CNBC Diamond Sponsor Of The 8th Annual Jeddah Economic Forum
CNBC Arabiya, the region’s leading Business News Channel, has become a Diamond Sponsor of the 8th Annual Jeddah Economic Forum to be held from 24th till the 27th of February 2007 at the Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
CNBC will set up an in-house Broadcasting Studio at the Forum, to conduct interviews and transmit the Forum activities. CNBC will also broadcast live from the Hilton Hotel during the JEF proceedings.
The signing ceremony was attended by Mr. Sami Bahrawi, Jeddah Economic Forum Chairman, Mr. Jad Al Akhaoui, Head of Programming, CNBC, Mr. Rachid Mtaini, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, CNBC and Mr. Akram Khodr Executive Consultant CNBC, and JCCI officials.
Mr. Bahrawi commented: “As the leading Business News Channel in the region, CNBC Arabiya is the ideal Media partner for the Jeddah Economic Forum. The channel was the first world-class business news broadcaster in the region and we are pleased to have them as one of the Forum’s Diamond Sponsors.”
Mr. Jad Al Akhaoui, speaking for CNBC, said “We are delighted to be a major sponsor for the Jeddah Economic Forum and we look forward to the exciting opportunities ahead.”
CNBC is the Arab World’s first Arabic language business and financial news channel. It has a comprehensive business and financial newsgathering infrastructure.
Known as “The Think Tank of the Middle East”, JEF is held under the patronage of HRH Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of the Makkah Region, and is organized by the Jeddah Marketing Board, a department of the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce & Industry. It will draw more than 2000 delegates from around the world.
- NEW CHAIRMAN SETS FORWARD-LOOKING VISION FOR JEDDAH ECONOMIC FORUM
- Jeddah economic forum chairman demonstrates electronic survey equipment to be used at jef 2007
- A Ceremony to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding Between the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the Jeddah Economic Forum was Held
- CNBC’s Editorial Now Broadcasting Live From Bahrain
- CEO of Air Arabia Reveals Increase in Aircrafts Operating in the UAE