CNN to Launch Arabic Website in DMC
The US Cable News Network, CNN, is set to launch an Arabic-language website based at the Dubai Media City (DMC), reported the Gulf News on Wednesday.
The new website, CNNArabic.com, is expected to become operational by the end of this year and will reach out to more than 3.5 million Arabic-speaking Internet users in the Middle East.
Chris Cramer, president of CNN International Networks, told the Wall Street Journal, that the planned facility in Dubai would also serve as a bureau for CNN broadcasts – Albawaba.com
- CNN to Launch Arabic Website in Dubai
- The World’s First Arabic IT News Portal Unveiled
- Al Aan TV held a special event at Le Meridien Mina Siyahi Resort in Dubai to announce the launch of the new Akhbar Al Aan website.
- Arab-Israeli '\'Media War'\' To Intensify
- Dubai Airport Freezone Announces The Arabic Domain Names Of Its Official Website