CNN to Launch Arabic Website in Dubai
The US Cable News Network, CNN, is set to launch an Arabic-language website based at the Dubai Media City (DMC), reported the Gulf News on Wednesday.
The new website, CNNArabic.com, is expected to become operational by the end of this year and will reach out to more than 3.5 million Arabic-speaking Internet users in the Middle East.
Chris Cramer, president of CNN International Networks, told the Wall Street Journal that the planned facility in Dubai would also serve as a bureau for CNN broadcasts – Albawaba.com
- Al Aan TV held a special event at Le Meridien Mina Siyahi Resort in Dubai to announce the launch of the new Akhbar Al Aan website.
- CNN to Launch Arabic Website in DMC
- CNN tries to muscle out Arabic translation engines to promote its own website
- CNN tries to muscle out Arabic translation engines to promote it own website
- Dubai Airport Freezone Re-Launches Its Arabic Website