Coca-Cola to Award 1000 lucky winners tickets to Tamer Hosni Concert
One Thousand lucky winners will walk away with tickets to watch Egyptian superstar and Coca-Cola brand ambassador Tamer Hosni, live in, announced the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Jordan
As part of the annual Coca-Cola summer promotion and from June 14 to July 24, a purchase of any Coca-Cola company product might find a lucky winner walk away with either one of the coveted tickets or other exciting prizes.
Muhannad Turk, General Manager of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Jordan (CCBCJ), said: "Celebrating the Coke Side of Life with our consumers is of the utmost importance to us. Our annual promotion has always been a great success. This year, however, we mark a great new prize; a chance to win tickets to see one of the most loved and admired stars in the region; Tamer Hosni.”
“Tamer is a true Coca-Cola ambassador, epitomizing the essence of the brand in everything he does. He exudes a passion for life, a talent for music and most importantly free will; traits that Coca-Cola as a brand values and lives by.”
Tamer will be performing live in Amman at the Orthodox Club on Friday July 18th.
- Saudi Coca Cola Boasts Big Victory Over Competitor
- the latest soft drink from coca-cola in the jordanian market
- Coca-Cola gives 28 winners a chance for an unforgettable celebration during 2010 FIFA World Cup
- Coca-Cola Middle East to release K’naan and Nancy Ajram Track and music video in 50 countries in support of its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™
- Coca-Cola UAE Among Most Successful Bottling Operations