Coca-Cola gives 28 winners a chance for an unforgettable celebration during 2010 FIFA World Cup
– 28 lucky winners from across the region have received a four day all expenses paid trip for themselves and a friend, to the most anticipated event of the year – The 2010 FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa. The Coca-Cola guests will attend the quarter finals on 3rd of July at the Elis Park stadium in Johannesburg and experience the sights and sounds of this fascinating city.
Since 1st of April, Coca-Cola have been celebrating their official sponsorship of The 2010 FIFA Word Cup™ by giving fans around the region a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch the Cup live in South Africa. Coca-Cola drinkers have been pulling off the rings of their Coke cans faster than ever, knowing that the chance to fly to South Africa to watch the quarter finals is just one 'ringpull' away.
"We would like to congratulate the winners on their prizes and hope they enjoy celebrating this unique event with us. We are very pleased to be able to offer this opportunity to football fans across the Middle East and hope Coca-Cola has played a role in making their dreams become a reality" commented Antoine Tayyar, Public Affairs and Communications Director Coca Cola Middle East.
The winners from across the region include people from all walks of life; a student from Saudi Arabia, a football enthusiast from Jordan, a young student from Iraq, a middle-aged couple from Palestine...all these lucky winners including many others from across the region will be traveling to South Africa in celebration to watch their football heroes in action.
Tauseef Rasool, the winner from UAE, commented on the occasion, "Coca-Cola has provided me with yet another reason to celebrate. I am going to Johannesburg to watch the best football talents in the world compete at the FIFA World Cup! This is definitely a dream come true!"
The promotion has ran in Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Iraq, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, UAE and Yemen, and Palestine. Other exciting prizes such as soccer balls and vuvuzelaz (African blow horns) are also being given to various lucky winners to spread the spirit of celebration
The Coca-Cola Company is one of the longest-standing corporate partners of FIFA, with a formal business association dating back to 1974 and advertising that has been a mainstay at FIFA World Cup tournaments, since 1950. The Company's grassroots involvement with football in various countries goes back at least 75 years or more.
- Visa announces the Egyptian winners of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ trip to South Africa
- Abu Dhabi set to welcome the football world as tickets for the Fifa Club World Cup UAE 2010 go on sale
- Lebanese Golden girl Nancy Ajram Juggles Singing, Mothering and maybe Acting
- Visa DSF winners to watch sporting history in style