"The Colors of Paradise" opens Iranian film week
The film chosen to open the Iranian film week, which will be held in the Ibn-Khaldoun Cultural House, is "The Colors of Paradise." This movie was directed and written by Majid Majidi (2000).
The film tells focuses on the sufferings of a disabled/blind child in Iran and the effects of his condition on his closest family members. According to <i>La Presse</i>, the movie takes the audience to a magnificent journey in the sceneries of Iran's green countryside. Through this, the audience can experience the innocence world this blind child.
- Mahmoud Himeida Looses Big Money in ‘Devils Paradise’
- Kuwaiti TV Shows Charm of ‘Color of Paradise’
- From music to arts activities, Cairo & Alexandria certainly aren't short of events this week
- Iranian films in Ankara festival
- Trouble in paradise? Israel-U.S. relationship frosting over as Netanyahu attempts to kill nuclear deal