Comoros’ Premier in Sanaa for Talks with Yemen’s Saleh
Prime Minister of the Republic of Comoros Hamadah Mad arrived in Sanaa on Monday for talks with Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh, reported the official Yemeni news agency, Saba.
"The aim of this visit is to brief the Yemeni officials on our national agreement achieved after four years of civil war," said Comoros' Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammed Al Ameen.
The visit also aims to get diplomatic and financial support for the Indian Ocean islands of Comoros, he added – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi-led airstrikes hit office of former president Saleh’s son in Sanaa
- Syrian premier to visit Sanaa for Higher Syrian-Yemen Joint Committee talks
- Yemen is Getting on With it Without Saleh
- Iran’s FM, Yemen’s President Hold Talks on Regional Security
- Car bomb explodes near Shiite mosque in Yemen’s old Sanaa, casualties