Concert at Bait Al Ruwad Celebrating the Birthday of King Abdullah II
Bait Al Ruwad of Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) recently held a concert celebrating the birthday of King Abdullah II, at the headquarters of Bait Al Ruwad in Prince Hashem Park in AL Hashmi Al Shamali.
The Concert, patronized by the City Deputy Manager for Cultural, Social, and Sports Affairs, Eng. Haitham Jweinat, included selections of traditional, classical, and contemporary songs that touched upon the love of the Leader, the Country, and accomplishments.
The musical band led by Sakher Hatter played a music track titled “Layali Amman” in addition to a hymn titled “Entima’a”.
The attending audiences included many artists, namely, Mohamed Wahib who presented his new song “Tahiyat Majd” and the song “Bilady .. Bilady”, the artist Fuad Hijazi also performed the songs “Habib Al Sha’ab” and “Nhebak Na’am Wallah”, and the artist Ismael Khader with the songs “Balady Amman” and “Ana Min Al Aqaba”.
The artist Salwa Al Aas performed also several Jordanian traditional couplets and the songs “Uhoud Al Hashemi” and “Bayraq Al Watan”.
It is worth noting that Bait Al Ruwad founded by GAM holds musical session every Wednesday and embraces 30 artists of music players, singers, and composers.
- GAM Employees Club & Bait Al Ruwad Band Celebrate the Independence Day
- Rapture and Comedy Evening on the 9th Day of Amman Summer Festival 2010
- GAM Holds "A Hundred Wheat Ears from Amman" Concert
- Zaid Qandah Wins First Prize in “Sing for Amman” Competition
- Singing, Dancing, Jordanian Folkloric Performances, and Face Painting on the 2nd Day of Amman Summer Festival