Conference on artificial intelligence and applications in education
Within the scope of the second phase of the World Summit on Information Society (WSIS), which will be held in Tunis from November 16 until November 18, a conference on "Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in Education" was held on August 5 in Sayada. <i>La Presse</i> reports that Tunisian experts in the field of new technologies took part in this event. Apart from the application of artificial intelligence in education, participants discussed the communication technologies and the security on the internet.
- Advanced Integrated Systems (AIS) and the German Research Institute for the Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) will work together on integrated solutions
- Dubai launches new $1 million robotics prize
- UAE Ministry of Education and F&E Group launch 8th edition of Global Education Forum and GESS Dubai
- Interactive Intelligence to showcase the latest contact centre technologies and trends at MECC '13
- UAE participates in the World Summit on the Information Society WSIS 2011