Conference on Evolution of Human Rights in Morocco
Conference on the Evolution of the Human Rights in Morocco organized by “Convergence of the Moroccan Democrats in Belgium” in conjunction with PGSU, PADS and USFP parties will be held on Friday March 25 at 17:00 in Brussels. <i>Yabiladi</i> reports that several Human Rights organizations, including the Moroccan Association of the Human Rights (AMDH), the Moroccan Forum of Truth and Justice (FVJ), the Insistence of Equity and Reconciliation (IER) and the Moroccan Organization of the Humans Rights (OMDH) will take part in the event.
The conference will end with a discussion session on March 25 at 22.00 focusing on the evolution and improvement of human rights in Morocco.
- Pro Palestinian “Sit In” to Be Held In Rabat
- Justice and Reconciliation Commission organizes national forum
- Women's human rights in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia
- Moroccan King lashes out at Algeria, US on Western Sahara human rights allegations
- Morocco's family code hailed by US organization for human rights