Conference on impact of EU-Algeria Association Agreement on sugar market
Issad Rebrab, the president of Cevital, which is Algeria's biggest sugar producer, held a press conference on the impact of the EU-Algeria Association Agreement on the sugar market in Algeria on September 13. El Moudjahid reports that Cevital and other Algerian sugar producers expected the prices in the sugar market to go down after the EU-Algeria Association agreement entered into the force. In contrast to the expectations of the local sugar market in Algeria, sugar prices recorded a surge especially ahead of Ramadan.
- Conference to Spotlight Jordan-US FTA
- Sugar price in Algeria rises ahead of Ramadan
- Euro-Jordanian association agreement enters into force
- H.E. Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansoori to inaugurate Trade Fair and Conference
- Top Asset Management and IT experts to share their experience at the 4th Maximo Middle East User Group Conference