Conference on information systems in Tunis
Within the framework of preparations for the second phase of the World Summit on Information Society, a conference on “the role of information systems in insurance companies” will be held on Friday September 24 at El Mechtel Hotel. La Presse reports that the conference, which was organized by the insurance associations MAE and MACIF, will focus on the impact of the information systems on insurance companies and the role of information systems in the improvement of the services that insurance companies offer.
- ESKADENIA meets with the pillars of the Egyptian industry
- Active participation for ESKADENIA Software at the General Arab Insurance Federation Conference GAIF 2010
- ESKADENIA Software actively participates at the General Arab Insurance Federation Conference GAIF 2010
- Tunis Med 2005 scheduled for November 15
- Emcredit signs MoU with Export Credit Insurance Company of Emirates