Congo Deports six Lebanese
The Democratic Republic of Congo has deported six Lebanese for a period of five years despite possessing residence permits, said Lebanon’s acting charge d’affaires in Kinshasa, Robert Naoum on Tuesday.
The Lebanese foreign ministry, which was informed about the developments by Naoum on Tuesday, asked him to inquire about the reason for the deportations, said the Daily Star newspaper.
In February, 11 Lebanese were killed in the country in the wake of unrest following the assassination of President Laurent-Desire Kabila – Albawaba.com
- Kabila will 'Do his Best' to Find Bodies of Murdered Lebanese
- Lebanon Dispatches Official to DR Congo where twelve are Jailed for Involvement in Kabila’s Assassination
- Lebanon to Retrieve Bodies of Lebanese Murdered in Kishasa
- Ghali Tells Lebanon Kinshasa Killer Jailed
- Kinshasa Confirms Arrest of Suspected Killers of Lebanese