Conjoined Egyptian twin girls to be separated
A surgical separation operation for a pair of conjoined Egyptian twin girls will be carried out next Saturday, it was announced Wednesday. The complicated operation will feature on seven stages and will last for nearly 10 hours.
The surgery will be carried in Saudi Arabia and will be financed by the kingdom, <i>BNA</I> reported. The medical team who will carry out the operation said that the twins suffer from heart problems.
- Saudi doctors separate Egyptian twins
- Egyptian twins arrive in United States for possible separation surgery
- Yemeni conjoined twins to undergo separation surgery
- Unique Verdict Over Siamese Twin who Died after Separation
- The bitter truth about Omar Sharif's lonely sad life before and after his Alzheimer's diagnosis