Cosmetic surgery support group to open in Tunisia
The Tunisian newspaper La Presse wrote a feature article on Muriel Bessis who lives in France, of Tunisian nationality, who is president of ARCHES a French abbreviation for the Association of Successes and Failures of Cosmetic Surgery. The aim of the organization is to provide information and support for cosmetic surgery.
The idea of cosmetic surgery is gaining more popularity among youth in Tunisia and Mme Bessis, a doctor herself, believes youth are ill informed on the subject.
As part of this process, Mme Bessis is opening up a branch of ARCHES to help finance such a network in Tunisia. (albawaba.com)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital hosted Dubai's top society
- Dr Beatrice Lafarge,one of the world’s renowned aesthetic surgeon’s
- Top Dubai Cardiologist Warns of the Dangers of ill-prepared Cosmetic Surgery
- Welcare World Health Systems puts focus on ‘staying healthy for life’ at
- Bid to support handball in Tunisia