Courses on mass media and combating terrorism held in Qatar
Courses on mass media and combating terrorism were held in Doha Monday. These course are organized by Qatari Ministry of Interior in cooperation with Nayef Arabian University for security sciences. The five - day course is attended by 70 participants from 14 Arab nations, including Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Iraq, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Morocco, Yemen , Libya and Kuwait.
- Saudi Arabia Hosts International Counterterrorism Workshop
- Gulf states to ratify '\'counter-terror'\' agreement in Kuwait
- Saudi Interior Minister receives US combating terrorism coordinator
- Crown Princes of Qatar, Morocco Hold Talks in Saudi Arabia
- Who’s who in Arab cellular rates? The highest, the lowest and the fairest!