CPC expands portfolio, launches PREMCO Ready-Mix
DUBAI: Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) announced the establishment of PREMCO Ready–Mix Company to join its group of companies in Saudi Arabia. The new company specializes in the production of ready-mix concrete boasting a production capacity of 1,250 million cubic meters annually. The new company has four production plants located in Jeddah, Bahra, Riyadh and Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
The Thuwal plant is the largest with an area of 52,500 square meters, 80 km away from Jeddah.
Dr. Faysal Ibrahim Alaquil, Director of Business Development and Official Spokesman of CPC commented: "The new company comes in the framework of expanding CPC’s core businesses to provide comprehensive and integrated services that will provide the needs of the construction and building sector in Saudi Arabia.”
Dr. Alaquil added: "PREMCO Ready-Mix is proud to supply ready-mix concrete and top-notch services to large and important projects in the vicinity, including the King Abdullah University for Sciences and Technology, and the King Abdullah Economic City, among other notable projects in the area.”
The new company has three fully computerized central plants with the production capacity of 300 cubic meter/hour, and 25 mobile mixers with the capacity of 12 cubic meters each, 8 concrete pumps with vertical boom placement to 52 meters and pumping capacity of 200 cubic meters per hour each pump.
"PREMCO Ready-Mix includes 8 silos for bulk cement storage capacity of up to 1600 tons in addition to microsilica and all other supporting facilities and services such as water tankers, ice cutter, air blower, chiller for insulated storage of 180.000 liters plus mobile workshop and fully equipped laboratory along with highly skilled and professional technicians and engineers, which represents the company’s keenness to provide high quality products and services.” Dr. Alaquil, elaborated
- saudi readymix to supply nearly one million cubic meters of concrete to jabal omar mega project
- CPC and GUTMANN, join forces in a U$ 90 million investment in an Aluminum Extrusion and Composite Panel facility in Saudi Arabia.
- Construction Product Holding Company (CPC) establishes an industrial company in Egypt with a capital of USD 120 million
- Saudi Readymix Announce the Acquisition of Quarry in Al Nu’airiyah
- Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) is Awarded “Best Company in Industrial Building Materials”