CPC Participates in The “Big 5 Show” in Dubai
Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) is participating in the Big 5 International Building and Construction Show, the largest Construction trade show in the Middle East, currently taking place in Dubai from the 22nd through the 25th of November. As a participant, samples of CPC's construction products in UAE will be showcased, and throughout the construction conference various seminars will be held to discuss topics related to construction projects. During this conference, Dr. Faysal Alaquil, Director of Business Development for CPC International will address the attendees on the importance of Human Capital, retaining staff, recruitment and human resources in construction companies.
Dr. Alaquil is a member of two committees at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Construction and Erection committee and the Human Resources committee as well as being the Chairman of the Consultancy committee at the College of Engineering / Effat University.
- Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) is Awarded “Best Company in Industrial Building Materials”
- Construction Product Holding Company (CPC) establishes an industrial company in Egypt with a capital of USD 120 million
- CPC assigns Saudi Consulting Group Office to Conduct Feasibility Study
- Gulf Extrusions showcases latest line of architectural application products at Saudi Build 2010
- Inaugural Arabian Construction Week in Abu Dhabi to Gather Region’s Industry Leaders