Crédit Agricole Egypt Rewards Winners of the VISA-FIFA World Cup Draw
Crédit Agricole Egypt (CAE) hosted a ceremony attended by the lucky winners of the VISA-FIFA World Cup promotional campaign. The nationwide promotion offered CAE Visa cardholders the opportunity to enter the draw for 3 all-inclusive trips to attend the World Cup in South Africa in addition to 50 LCD screens. This promotion has been conducted jointly by CAE and VISA in order to reward the Bank’s credit and debit cardholders for keeping CAE cards on the top of their wallets.
The three lucky travellers were: Eman Mostafa, Mohamed Mokhtar Said and Ahmed Helmy Ibrahim, got to experience the semi-final matches live in South Africa,, where they had the opportunity to participate in the world’s most exciting sporting event. As the grand prize winners, their packages included 2 round trip tickets, match tickets, hotel accommodation, ground transportation, and a touristic tour.
“CAE is proud to collaborate with Visa to offer its cardholders this unique opportunity to win a once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of the World Cup,” said Mr. Henri Guillemin, CAE Managing Director. “We are running this promotion with Visa to give our cardholders the extraordinary chance to make the most of their everyday card usage. This promotion is about rewarding our loyal customers and our newest cardholders with a fantastic opportunity to witness the world’s premier football event firsthand.”
- crédit agricole egypt launches the american university in cairo affinity card in partnership with visa
- Visa announces the Egyptian winners of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ trip to South Africa
- Duracell concludes its World Cup promotion with a lucky Winner
- IBQ announces World Cup promotion winner
- new global sponsorship links one of the world’s leading payment brands and the world’s leading sport