Creamfields Abu Dhabi proves a huge success as thousands descend on Abu Dhabi for over 10 hours of exhilarating dance music
Flash Entertainment last night transformed the lawns of the Emirates Palace into the regions biggest festival of electronic music as thousands danced the night away to cutting-edge live and DJ sets across multiple arenas and stages. Creamfields Abu Dhabi was made complete as stilt walkers, cloud machines, fairground rides and fancy dress outfits, provided attendees with everything you would expect from a weird and wonderful festival experience.
The night kicked off at 6pm with warm up sessions from popular local DJs and went through until 4am with exhilarating live performances and visuals on the main stage from Calvin Harris, Underworld and Deadmau5 – the latter sporting his now world famous mouse head wear.
In the Undergorund Arena, crowds were thrilled by remix supreme Sasha, the deep house bombs of Sebastien Leger and three-deck techno sounds of Marco Carola. At the same time in the House Arena, crowds were thrilled by electro mixes from Laidback Luke, Erick Morillo and Sharam.
A delighted John Lickrish, Managing Director, Flash Entertainment said:
“Many people were surprised when we announced Creamfields Abu Dhabi but tonight proved what we have always thought – music fans across the UAE have a great appetite for electronic dance music. The multi-stage, multi-act format of the festival has been a great success and we’re particularly proud to have introduced some the world’s top DJs to Abu Dhabi for the first time. It’s been a long but satisfying journey bringing this event to fruition, and to see so many people enjoy what may well be their first experience of a major outdoor electronic music festival is particularly rewarding.”
Flash Entertainment wraps up their 2009 line up of entertainment with their finale concert -R&B sensation Rihanna’s Middle East debut on New Year’s Eve at the Emirates Palace. Tickets for Rihanna’s first ever regional performance are already selling fast and oganizors urge people not to miss out by visiting Virgin Megastores and www.timeouttickets.com, www.boxofficeme.com and www.ticketingboxoffice.com
- Flash Entertainment announce Sharam, of duo Deep Dish to join the outstanding line up of international DJs playing at Creamfields Abu Dhabi
- Rihanna fans snap up tickets as anticipation builds for Flash Entertainment’s showpiece New Year’s Eve event in Abu Dhabi
- Rihanna thrills Abu Dhabi at Flash Entertainment’s spectacular New Year’s Eve concert
- Flash announces International Pop Sensation Rihanna’s Middle Eastern debut at spectacular New Year’s Eve concert in Abu Dhabi.
- Il Divo delights crowd of thousands at first Abu Dhabi concert, presented by Flash Entertainment