Credit Suisse opens Bahrain Office
Khaled Salah Appointed Head of Credit Suisse in Bahrain
Zurich/Manama, March 29, 2010: Credit Suisse is pleased to announce the opening of its Bahrain branch, located at the World Trade Centre in Manama. Khaled Salah has been appointed Head of Credit Suisse in Bahrain. Credit Suisse was granted an Investment Firm License by the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) in September 2008.
Credit Suisse Bahrain will focus on serving wealthy individuals, families and corporations in Bahrain, who are increasingly demanding a more sophisticated approach in terms of asset allocation, as well as seeking access to a truly global platform for specialized financial services and products.
Bruno Daher, Co-CEO of Credit Suisse in the Middle East, said, “The opening of our office in Bahrain clearly reflects our commitment to long-standing client relationships in the country. We are pleased to have Khaled Salah on board to head our local operations.”
Bassam Yammine, Co-CEO of Credit Suisse in the Middle East, added “The Bahrain office complements our existing operations in the Middle East and strengthens our integrated banking franchise across the region.”
Khaled Salah, Head of Credit Suisse in Bahrain said, “Bahrain is a fast growing market in the Middle East. Credit Suisse’s global banking expertise coupled with local knowledge allows us to deliver a unique offering to our clients who have increasingly sophisticated needs.”
Credit Suisse is highly committed to the Middle East and has been active in the region for more than four decades. It was one of the first foreign banks to establish operations in the area and today has offices in Abu Dhabi, Beirut, Cairo, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Manama and Riyadh.
- Credit Suisse expands presence in Qatar- Aladdin Hangari Appointed Head of Credit Suisse in Qatar
- Ashraf Issa Joins Credit Suisse as Global Market Leader GCC and Saudi Arabia for Private Banking Middle East/ISC
- credit suisse expands private banking team for the middle east
- Credit Suisse has appointed Edmond Carton as Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) Segment Head for the Middle East and Indian Subcontinent
- Credit Suisse has appointed Edmond Carton as Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) Segment Head