Crowds swarm malls on first day of ‘Eid in Dubai’
Crowds swarmed select malls on the first day of 'Eid in Dubai' as international character shows, carnivals, heritage tents, and fireworks made for a busy Eid itinerary for children and families. 'Eid in Dubai', organized by the Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment, will go on till September 12, with the back-to-school funfair and exhibition at Airport Expo Dubai running till September 18 at the Airport Expo Dubai. Atlantis, The Palm, also hosted fireworks and organized amazing promotions to welcome Eid visitors.
- ‘Eid in Dubai’ readies to organize back-to-school exhibition and funfair at Airport Expo Dubai
- ‘Eid in Dubai’ begins on a spectacular note
- Daily fireworks and carnivals await residents for a colourful spectacle this DSF
- More promotions for Eid shopping till September 15
- Eid tents revive the tradition of welcoming guests during ‘Eid in Dubai’