Daesh beheads 39 of its own members
Daesh militants executed at least 39 members of the group for various crimes. (AFP/File)
The ISIS warriors stood accused of various crimes including "sorcery, insulting God, sodomy, adultery, banditry, joining and cooperating with the awakening movements, cooperating with crusader coalition, mischief on earth and cooperating with the Nusayri regime forces," according to the report.
The ISIS members were killed mostly by beheading between July 29 and August 29.
According to the report, ISIS has killed at least 91 people in the last month alone, including 32 civilians, 2 women, 11 fighters from rival rebel groups, and a journalist.
Over 1,800 civilians have been killed by ISIS over the course of the last year, including 181 of its own warriors who were captured while attempting to return to their home countries after standing accused of spying for foreign nations.
- Daesh executes 13 members over contacts with Kurdish fighters
- Daesh militants behead ten Taliban members in Afghanistan: local sources
- Daesh's resident rapper releases new video threatening Germany with Hebdo-like attacks
- 13-year-old reportedly executed by Islamist rebels in Syria for 'insulting God'
- Jihadi John's right-hand men? Portuguese father and former soccer player join the highest ranks of Daesh