Damascus International Trade Fair Attracts More Participants
By Salah Orfali
Albawaba.com - Damascus
The Damascus International Trade Fair, which will kick off Tuesday, has this year greatly increased the number of participating countries and local, Arab and international companies.
“The 48th Damascus International Trade Fair will be the largest in 15 years, particularly in terms of participation and display space, which is indicative of the success of these fairs,” the general director of the International Fairs and Markets Corp., Mohammed Emad Al Zua’bi, said at a press conference attended by Albawaba.com.
“The number of participating countries has increased to 32 from 23 last year. Also, the number of international companies participating this year has increased to 128, representing 61 countries, versus 22 last year. The number of local companies participating this year has reached 117 from the private sector and 100 from the public sector,” said Zua’bi.
“The size of the display space for the Syrian companies will be 10,858 square meters, twice the size of the space allocated last year,” he added.
- Jordan Commercial Bank Renews its Participation in the Damascus International Fair for the Second Consecutive Year
- 48th Damascus International Fair
- International trade fair on fresh produce attracts Arab market
- Syrian Minister of Economy and Trade visits “Made in UAE” pavilion at the 53rd Damascus International Fair
- 25th International Autumn Trade Fair attracts 500 exhibitors from 25 countries