Damascus Radio blasts US policy on Iraq; slams silence over '\'Israeli nukes'\'
Damascus Radio stressed on Tuesday the large-scale waves of protest and opposition to any US strike against Iraq.
The state-run radio pointed to the opposition within the United States itself, saying that the American administration "instead of speeding the return of inspectors to Iraq, (the) Bush Administration spared no efforts to obstruct such a return", SANA news agency reported.
The Syrian radio further slammed the US silence over "Israeli nukes" and "rejection to open its nuclear facilities for international inspection".
"The region is in need for peace and justice and for an end to the Israeli occupation, and not for a new war", the radio concluded. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus radio blasts US “rumors” on Syrian-Russian nuclear cooperation
- Damascus Radio slams Powell’s statement on Iraq
- Damascus Radio blasts Israeli nuclear threats; US policies
- Damascus Radio slams US policy on Israeli “terrorist crimes” against Palestinian people
- Damascus Radio blasts US officials on Iraq