Damascus Radio hails Assad's Kuwait visit
Damascus Radio on Monday said President Assad's recent visit to Kuwait constitutes an "important station" in the joint Arab action due to Syria and Kuwait’s identical stances and joint will for serious work based on the pan-Arab basis to be able to face the challenges and dangers and to defend the Arab destiny.
The state-run radio stressed that Syria has been moving on the regional and international arenas without stopping and exerting continuous efforts to unify stances in favor of working for the liberation of the occupied Arab territories and restoration of the usurped rights.
"The enemy schemes are targeting Arab’s sovereignty, lands, treasures and resources, so this requires Arabs to unify ranks and capabilities in favor of the self-defence battle", SANA cited the radio as saying. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio highlights regional dangers
- Damascus Radio stresses significance of Syrian President’s upcoming visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio hails as '\'turning point'\' Assad's China visit
- Damascus Radio: Syrian President’s diplomacy will gain support for Arab causes
- Damascus Radio: Arab solidarity needed to overcome threats