Damascus Radio: Israel exploits September 11 attacks
Damascus Radio stressed on Sunday that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has exploited the September 11 events, in order to put Israel in the same position as that of the United States; in the “game of combating terrorism”.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio highlighted that in the context of such a position, the “Israeli terror” has become “self-defense” and Premier Sharon has become a “man of peace”, while the Palestinian people “deserve the crimes, which are being committed against them”, SANA reported.
The radio further indicated that all this would not have happened without the “blind US support to Israel.” Moreover, the radio urged Arabs to activate and force the correct method in dealing with such an Israeli challenge and the threats, which are endangering the people of the region. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: U.S. “deviated role” in fighting terrorism
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier’s victory in Likud to strengthen extremism
- Damascus Radio highlights persistence of Palestinian struggle
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier incapable of overcoming Palestinian resistance
- Damascus Radio slams US “obvious bias” towards Israel