Damascus radio: Israel has '\'no desire for peace'\'
Damascus Radio stressed on Wednesday that Israel has "no desire for peace", asserting that prime minister Sharon is trying to draw the world's attention away from building the "racial separation wall" and his daily crimes against the Palestinian people.
In its daily political commentary, the state-run radio, cited by SANA, pointed out that achieving peace requires the presence of those who believe in it and its achievements, adding that the desire for subjugating the Arabs who chose peace as a strategic option would never help in the realization of peace.
The radio report concluded by saying Arabs would never surrender as long as active powers in the Arab Nation are able to express the people's aspirations. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio: U.S., Israel “stand alone” in desire for war on Iraq
- Damascus Radio questions US credibility over Mid-East peace
- Damascus Radio expresses doubts on seriousness of US, Israel to achieve peace
- Damascus Radio: Resistance to continue till Israeli occupation ends
- Damascus Radio: Israel paying “price” of peace through death