Damascus Radio: Israel practices “Systematic terrorism” against Palestinians
Damascus Radio stressed on Monday that it is “not surprising for the Israeli leaders to disregard the resolutions of international legitimacy” and to carry out “systematic terrorism” against the Arabs, especially against the Palestinian people.
The state-run radio highlighted the protection provided by the United States to Israel, in addition to military support in the form of warplanes and cluster bombs, along with nuclear weapons, which Israel already owns, SANA news agency reported.
The Syrian radio stated that what was really surprising were the US attempts to impose its will on the United Nations by exerting pressure and threats to impose its decisions outside the framework of the UN. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus radio blasts US “rumors” on Syrian-Russian nuclear cooperation
- Damascus Radio: Israeli leaders are source of terrorism
- Syria’s Foreign Minister: Israel practices terrorism against Palestinians
- Damascus Radio slams US “obvious bias” towards Israel
- Damascus Radio: Israel’s weapons of mass destruction pose '\'real threat'\' to region