Damascus radio: Israeli government on brink of collapse
Damascus Radio reported on Saturday that the Israeli government “feels frustration” due to the “Palestinian steadfastness, persistence of the Intifada and resistance, which damaged Israel psychologically and economically”.
The state-run Syrian radio stressed that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon “reaped disappointment” and is currently in a crisis, which affects Israel and leads his government to the “edge of collapse”, the Syrian Arab news agency said.
“The Palestinian people have no option but persistence of resistance and more sacrifices as to overcome the Israeli terrorism”, the radio said. It further asserted that Arabs are demanded to consolidate and to support the resistance option by all means as to face the Israeli challenges, which threaten the future of the Arab people.
The radio concluded that Israel “unveils its aggressive ugly face” and affirmed that peace was impossible as long as Premier Ariel Sharon remained in power. (Albawaba.com)
- Damascus radio: Israeli premier’s plot to quell Intifada “about to collapse”
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Premier incapable of overcoming Palestinian resistance
- Sharon Government Collapses
- Damascus Radio lashes out at Israeli governments
- Damascus Radio: Israeli Prime Minister adding “extremist and hostile” figures to government